Phaplu to Everest Base Camp Budget trek
Everest Base camp is one of the topmost trekking destinations for the tourist around the world. Mainly there are two routes popular for Everest Base camp one is via half hour flight from Kathmandu to Lukla another is via drive from Kathmandu to Jiri. However there is one another popular route from where we can reach Everest Base camp and that is from Phaplu. We start our journey to base camp from Kathmandu via flights to Phaplu or if you want to travel by road then there is bus/jeep also available which will drive us to Phaplu from Kathmandu and then start our trek after reaching Phaplu.
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu and transferred to Hotel.
Day 02: Whole day Sightseeing tour around Kathmandu
Day 03: Fly to Phaplu, trek to Ringmo: 4 hours
Day 04: Trek Ringmo to Kharikhola (2,010 m): 7-8 hours
Day 05: Trek Kharikhola to Paiya (2,730 m): 6-7 hours
Day 06: Trek Paiya to Cheplung to Phakding (2,610 m): 6-7 hours
Day 07: Trek Phakding to Monju to Namche Bazaar (3,441 m): 5-6 hours
Day 08: Acclimatization in Namche.
Day 09: Trek Namche bazaar to Tengboche (3,860 m): 4-5 hours
Day 10: Trek Tengboche to Pangboche to Dingboche (4,410 m): 5-6 hours
Day 11: Acclimatization in Dingboche.
Day 12: Trek Dingboche to Thukla to Lobuche (4,910 m): 5 hours
Day 13: Trek Lobuche to Gorekshep (5,100 m): 4 hours
Day 14: Trek Gorekshep to Kalapatthar to Pheriche (4,371 m): 6-7 hours
Day 15: Trek Pheriche to Tengboche to Namche Bazaar (3,440 m): 6-7 hours
Day 16: Trek Namche Bazaar to Phakding to Lukla (2,800 m): 6 hours
Day 17: Fly back to Kathmandu from Lukla: 30 minutes flight
Day 18: Departure Day
INCLUDED IN THE COST
· All the airport transfers by private vehicle.
· Four nights’ hotel in Kathmandu including breakfast.
· Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu as per the itinerary.
· All necessary paper works, National park entry permits and TIMS permit.
· Flight fare from Kathmandu to Phaplu and from Lukla to Kathmandu with domestic airport tax.
· All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the trek on twin sharing basis.
· An experienced, helpful and friendly guide and porters.
· Salary, food, drinks, accommodation, transportation and insurance for the guide and porters.
· Arrangement of emergency helicopter service which will be paid by your travel insurance company.
· Sleeping bag, down jackets and duffle bag and trekking map (return after the trek).
· All government taxes, VAT and service charge.
NOT INCLUDED IN THE COST:
· Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport - Kathmandu). You will require 2 passport size photos and the Visa cost $40.00 for the 1 month
· Your Travel insurance, (compulsory).
· Food (lunch and dinner) while you are in Kathmandu (unless you have choose and booked the meals which is included package).
· Your personal expenses, all the alcoholic, non alcoholic drinks and entrance fees when you do the tour in Kathmandu.
· Sweet things like chocolate bar and hot Shower during the trek.
· International airfare and airport departure tax.
· Tips for the guide and staffs.
How to Book ???
- 1. Send us an inquiry using inquiry form, email or call us
- 2. Discuss about your tour package with us and final the price and itinerary
- 3. Pay to confirm your trip
- 4. Send us your document(if necessary)
- 5. Start your flight
- Everest view Budget trek
- Ghorepani Poon hill budget trek
- Annapurna Base Camp Budget trek 11 days
- Annapurna Mini Circuit Budget trek 13 days
- Everest three high passes Budget trek
- Gokyo Lake Budget trek
- Island Peak climbing with budget
- Jiri Everest Base camp Budget trek
- Kathmandu valley rim Budget trek
- Langtang Valley Budget trek
- Langtang Gosainkunda Helambu trek
- Lobuche Peak climbing with budget
- Mardi himal Budget trekking
- Mera Peak climbing budget adventure
- Rapid Everest base camp Trek 9 Days
- Manaslu Circuit Budget Trek
- Nepal 07 nights 08 Days Budget tour
- Upper Mustang Budget Trek
- Everest Base Camp trek